February 6 - 8, 2020 at Tulane University in New Orleans, LA
The goal of this workshop is to bring together bioscientists and mathematicians working in the area of single particle tracking and live cell imaging for a series of talks and discussions.
- Megan Valentine — Mechanical Engineering Department, University of California Santa Barbara
- Jie Xiao — Biophysics & Biophysical Chemistry Department, Johns Hopkins
- Yan Yu — Chemistry Department, Indiana University
- Haw Yang — Chemistry Department, Princeton University
- Will Hancock - Biomedical Engineering, Penn State
- John Fricks - School of Mathematical and Statistical Sciences, Arizona State
- Greg Forest - Department of Mathematics, UNC Chapel Hill
- Jay Newby - Department of Mathematical and Statistical Sciences, University of Alberta
- Michael Vershinin - Department of Physics & Astronomy, University of Utah
Participants are encouraged to book a room at Hotel Indigo in New Orleans (where the speakers will be staying), but AirBnB also offers a variety of accommodations throughout New Orleans.
Registration deadline is Wednesday, January 15, 2020. To register, email Chinneta Pettaway at email@example.com. Include your name, email address, home institution, and abstract if you will be presenting at the poster session. There is no registration fee.